Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My sigs and Art
Tic the insane EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm by Tic

» Chocolate Puddin'
Tic the insane EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:43 am by Chocolate Pudding

» My Art pieces
Tic the insane EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 am by Riley

» The Shack. (Main RP Area)
Tic the insane EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:15 am by Henias

» Henias the police dog
Tic the insane EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:45 am by Dog Keeper

» Character Biography Scorah
Tic the insane EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am by Dog Keeper

» Todd's Glory Days
Tic the insane EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm by Dog Keeper

» Favourite books
Tic the insane EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am by Riley

» Favourite book covers
Tic the insane EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am by Riley

Chat my Minions
Visitors since April 2014
stats for websites

Tic the insane

2 posters

Go down

Tic the insane Empty Tic the insane

Post by Tic Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:47 am

Tic

"I kept dreaming of a world I never thought I'd see. And then one day... I got in"

Personal

Tic the insane 9f51f6f66aaaaf80183e43e8b8eb8030

Name: Tic

Nicknames:

Subject name: W6 MC

Appearance

Coat: His fur is scruffy and is always tangled. Patches of his fur are missing, the skin underneath is either a pinky colour or looks like scabs.  Tic's fur is mostly white and a pale cream colour. His back is covered in a soft pale cream, sported with splashes of grew. His belly and bottom half is white but mostly always looks dirty. He has bright Gold eyes that always seem to spark with excitement.  He has many scars all over his body. Some are underneath his fur, so you can't really see them. His main scar is one on his head, it starts from the back of his skull to just above his eyes.  Tic is very slim with long legs to fit. He's pretty lanky and can look very weird to some other dogs.

In his human form, Tic is a very tall young teenager. He's still covered in all those scars, but they're mostly light pink. Tic has long white hair, that is always in his face. He mostly wears whatever can fit him, which is barely anything due to his height and lanky figure.

Character

Personality:  Hmm what can be said about Tic? He's crazy. He's bonkers. Loveable. Dirty (hygiene). Smells. Doofus. Okay, there are many ways to describe this guy. Tic is a little odd and that is a understatement. Tic is very odd.  He just doesn't seem to have a brain...at all. He understands barely anything. You tell him to go fetch a stick and he'd come back with a beaver!Try to take him hunting and he'll end up challenging a pebble. So..he's not your brightest light bulb.

Tic only speaks in third person, though he may slip into first now and again, but that is rare. He tends to shout out random meanings and quotes, but doesn't know where he got them from or how he heard them; They just come to him.  He also spends a lot of time speaking to himself, but that's normally because others get easily annoyed by him. He also has a bad habit of forgetting other character's names, so he decides to make up nicknames for them. Often they are the first thing that come into his head, so they aren't very clever or cool.

Tic has a very high pain tolerance due to being an experiment. So he's really good with puppies as they can bite him and he won't care. He's just as childish as they are. He has a very low metal stability and often gets' distracted and would rather play than work. He has the mind of a child.  However, he doesn't like crazy wolves. They sometimes freak him out, despite that he, himself, is one.

There's one thing Tic does want and that is friends. Tic likes to talk and he finds it much better company when there's another wolf to talk to. However, he does find it hard to make friends. He finds some wolves just too weird and crazy to be around.

Weaknesses:  Making sense, talking to others. He has a fear of loud noises.

Strengths: He has a high pain tolerance.

Habits: Sleeping, talking in 3rd person, trying to fly and quoting saying.

Friends: Ginger

Enemies: None

Crushes: None

Nicknames:

Life

History:

Both the old human and old dog sides of Tic were taken from the streets. The human had rana way and had been living on the streets, while the old dog had done the same. However, they were both captured by the scientists and took in for lab work.

they found themselves stuck inside of a room full of animals shoved and cramped inside cages and crates. The room was dark and dingy, and it was lit with a weak candle. There were many other dogs and humans there. However, there were a few that were a mix of both, their bodies and minds both dog and human, swapping forms whenever they could. Though, some were defaulted. The limbs would transform incorrectly, so their human ears would appear on the dog's ears, and vice versa. They were never seen for very long before being wheeled away.
They were two souls combined into one.

The scientists would use both old Tic's (Also known as W6 and MC ) for numerous brain surgeries and experiments. They were once a sane, normal beings, but not anymore. Their minds had been tampered with too much that they were no longer considered normal. They were very good subjects as they was very timid and didn't turn aggressive during the experiments. They also passed a lot of their experiments and gained the nickname 'Tic' , for getting ticks on most of his experiments.  

They spent 3 years at the lab before it was their turn to combine with together. However, the wolf did not know this and willing went with the alchemist. He was lay down on a table before the man came towards him with a knife. The next thing he knew was blackness and nothingness, and then this strange light.

They awoke with a joint mind, no longer separate beings, but one new one.However, he was still considered a failure, and was sent to be destroyed. Tic managed to escape during a fire alarm with the others, joining them on their hard journey.

I try not to think. It interferes with being nuts"

Tic
Tic

Back to top Go down

Tic the insane Empty Re: Tic the insane

Post by Riley Mon May 05, 2014 12:48 am

Wow! This character is certainly very colourful and well...a bit insane, ahah. I think that's awesome :3 I love his appearance and just the scruffiness of him, it really seems to suit the personality he has :3
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tic Tue May 06, 2014 3:47 am

Riley wrote:Wow! This character is certainly very colourful and well...a bit insane, ahah. I think that's awesome :3 I love his appearance and just the scruffiness of him, it really seems to suit the personality he has :3

D;aww thank you. I love Tic too.

Hhahaha I can't get over you avatar! Razz
Tic
Tic

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue May 06, 2014 10:30 am

hahah, thanks Razz as soon as I saw it, I was like "That is the one for me" Razz
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum