Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My sigs and Art
Todd The Old Man EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm by Tic

» Chocolate Puddin'
Todd The Old Man EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:43 am by Chocolate Pudding

» My Art pieces
Todd The Old Man EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 am by Riley

» The Shack. (Main RP Area)
Todd The Old Man EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:15 am by Henias

» Henias the police dog
Todd The Old Man EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:45 am by Dog Keeper

» Character Biography Scorah
Todd The Old Man EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am by Dog Keeper

» Todd's Glory Days
Todd The Old Man EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm by Dog Keeper

» Favourite books
Todd The Old Man EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am by Riley

» Favourite book covers
Todd The Old Man EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am by Riley

Chat my Minions
Visitors since April 2014
stats for websites

Todd The Old Man

3 posters

Go down

Todd The Old Man Empty Todd The Old Man

Post by Dog Keeper Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 am

Click---->

Todd The Old Man Old_pi10

Personal

Name: Todd

Nicknames: Toddy woddy poddy, shitface, baby, my man, bud, my little man.

Breed: Jack Russell Terrier

Origin: South Wales

Appearance

Coat:  Todd is a tri coloured Jack russell terrier. His back is littered with small block spots. Along his tail and back there is a small black patch. His head is mostly black, with a small, faint, white, hollow triangle that spreads into a line down to his nose. His muzzle and cheeks are a coppery tan smudged with grey, along with eyebrows above his eyes. A more rich tan colour places itself within his black v-shaped ears. His tail is docks with a small tuff of fur flicking from the end. He is a smooth coat JRT.

Eye Colour: A rich chocolate colour.

Scars: He has a two bald patches on his back. One towards his back leg and the other slightly on the side.

Build: He's a tad chubby with his short frame. He's  1' 1'' tall and can be pretty heavy.

Character

Mate or Pups: None.

Past girlfriends:
- Eira- White Husky
- Jess- Tan Jack Russell Terrier

Personality: One word describes Todd: Crazy. This pooch does not know his own age. He's always bouncing around, jumping on other animals, chasing anything that flickers across his vision. Just run, run, run. Is his motto. Find whatever that tasty smelling scent is and follow it. The little shit can also be a wicked man. He just loves to get himself into all sorts of troublesome situations. Just expect him to get stuck somewhere or be chased by a bear.

He's uber friendly, loves meeting new people. He can get a tad aggressive to smaller animals- like foxes, small dogs etc- Unless they are female. Todd defiantly thinks he's a lady's man, but he is not. (Bless him.) He just loves the attention he gets of them...well anything really. If he feels like he's being ignored, he will end up barking at said person until he gets all of the loving he wants.

Todd loves to sleep whenever he's not jumping around and begging for attention. He loves to just curl up in the sun and sun bathe all day. Todd can also be a sweetheart. He doesn't like it when someone is sad. Despite not being a big fun of cuddles, he will happily nuzzle up and give the sad person lots and lots of kisses.

Oh, and he loves FOOD! Like seriously loves it. He'll eat anything he wants, even if it is bigger than him.

Weaknesses:  Chocolate buttons, the word cats.

Strengths:  He's pretty fast and durable for a small dog. He loves to chase things, so he'd be good on a hunt if he listens and doesn't just chase after them with no plan. 

Habits: Sleeping in the sun, chasing things, rolling in smelly things.

Todd The Old Man Book10

Last edited by Dog Keeper on Tue May 06, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Dog Keeper
Dog Keeper
Admin

https://hounds.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Todd The Old Man Empty Re: Todd The Old Man

Post by Riley Mon May 05, 2014 12:47 am

D'aww, Todd looks like a right cutie pie, even if he is a bit of an oldie :3

I love him already and the pictures you've got are really cool :3 I especially like the picture at the end. Did you edit it yourself?
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Airswirlseternal Tue May 06, 2014 3:01 am

He's adorable Very Happy I just want to steal him Very Happy Accurate description Wink

Airswirlseternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue May 06, 2014 10:31 am

I think we all want to steal him Razz
Also forgot to mention that the music you have up there is awesome :3 So I'm jamming in my room to doctor who...as you do
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down