Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My sigs and Art
Crazy Riley EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm by Tic

» Chocolate Puddin'
Crazy Riley EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:43 am by Chocolate Pudding

» My Art pieces
Crazy Riley EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 am by Riley

» The Shack. (Main RP Area)
Crazy Riley EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:15 am by Henias

» Henias the police dog
Crazy Riley EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:45 am by Dog Keeper

» Character Biography Scorah
Crazy Riley EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am by Dog Keeper

» Todd's Glory Days
Crazy Riley EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm by Dog Keeper

» Favourite books
Crazy Riley EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am by Riley

» Favourite book covers
Crazy Riley EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am by Riley

Chat my Minions
Visitors since April 2014
stats for websites

Crazy Riley

4 posters

Go down

Crazy Riley Empty Crazy Riley

Post by Riley Mon May 05, 2014 12:24 am

RILEY!!

Crazy Riley Boxer-11

Name: Riley
Nickname: Names that probably shouldn't be said around sweet, little Midge's ears (if you know what I mean)
Origin: Scottish

Crazy Riley Boxer-12

Species: Boxer dog
Dog Description= Riley as a dog has a white underbelly that reaches up to parts of her muzzle. The white seeps into black fur around her mouth and eyes which then makes way for her tan coat all over. The only other place that has white on her are upon each foot, giving the appearance of four little socks for her to wear.

With big brown eyes, you'd think she'd be able to melt any heart. But alas, her droopy face, and occasional drooling take away from the appeal sometimes.

Human Description= As a human, Riley transforms into someone with the same big brown eyes and caramel hair. Her hair appears to have an ombre effect, seeping into black on the tips. Linking up to her fur colour, her skin remains white from the colour of her underbelly

Build: Riley's is average height as both a dog and a human. The boxer is a medium sized breed, therefore she is average sized at her age. Not to short, not too tall.

Her doggy build is quite stocky and thick, though don't let that fool you, she'll still be jumping around as if she's as light as a feather. Transferring that to human form, and Riley has broad shoulders and a strong jaw. There's nothing about that shouts feminine or dainty, that's for sure.

Crazy Riley Images10

Weaknesses: *whispers* She loves her sticks *whispers*
Strengths: Can jump quite high and pin a person down fairly well with her stocky build.
Talents: Chasing cars, catching sticks, remaining happy (or stupid, it depends what outlook you have)
Habits: Likes to steal Todd's walking stick when she's human. Likes to steal it when she's a dog. Some people never change.

Personality: Riley is a hyper and happy dog. She jumps for joy at the mention of the word 'walk' and loves to go chasing after sticks. All in all, she's a bundle of brute force and energy. She doesn't realise how strong she can actually be, and therefore she can push a couple of people over from time to time (But that's not her fault, she just wants to play!).

Despite her happy-go-lucky personality, she has a large amount of respect for her friends and would do anything to help them. Plus, helping them usually means an adventure, and who doesn't want to go on one of those?

Her strong and playful nature would usually make one weary about pups, but Riley is as good as gold. She helps Midge get up when she falls, and tells her funny jokes (or jokes she thinks are funny and nobody else does) to try and make her smile.

All in all, she'd a wonderful and crazy dog, which is easily transferred when she's a human.

History: Riley was a dog that jumped from home to home. Whether they couldn't handle her bold personality, or just didn't want to look after her, she'd be swapped for a different dog after a while.

Nevertheless, that didn't deter her bright personality from being happy at herself. She would still smile whenever she saw another human, even if it wasn't the best idea. Not everyone is as trusting as she might think.

After house hopping for a while, Riley ended up in a laboratory where they experimented on animals. She didn't know what was happening to her, and she didn't know why she started to feel funny, but one day that feeling grew stronger. Things changed. Her appearance. Her voice. Everything. She woke up and things were not quite the same...even if she still went running after sticks.

Crazy Riley Images11

Last edited by Riley on Tue May 06, 2014 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Crazy Riley Empty Re: Crazy Riley

Post by Tic Tue May 06, 2014 3:50 am

D'awww so is SUPER CUTE!!! I love her so much!
Tic
Tic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Keeper Tue May 06, 2014 3:59 am

Crazy Riley Accept19

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy it here!
Dog Keeper
Dog Keeper
Admin

https://hounds.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nightlypoet Tue May 06, 2014 4:14 am

they look so cute :3
nightlypoet
nightlypoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Tue May 06, 2014 10:19 am

Thanks for accepting me! and thanks :3 Riley is a bit of a crazy dog, but she can be cute :3 I especially love the picture of the dog sitting up with the blanket. It makes me think that Riley has forgotten she's turned into a dog again, and so she's remained in a human pose without realising Razz
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum