Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My sigs and Art
The Story Of Hounds EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm by Tic

» Chocolate Puddin'
The Story Of Hounds EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:43 am by Chocolate Pudding

» My Art pieces
The Story Of Hounds EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 am by Riley

» The Shack. (Main RP Area)
The Story Of Hounds EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:15 am by Henias

» Henias the police dog
The Story Of Hounds EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:45 am by Dog Keeper

» Character Biography Scorah
The Story Of Hounds EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am by Dog Keeper

» Todd's Glory Days
The Story Of Hounds EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm by Dog Keeper

» Favourite books
The Story Of Hounds EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am by Riley

» Favourite book covers
The Story Of Hounds EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am by Riley

Chat my Minions
Visitors since April 2014
stats for websites

The Story Of Hounds

Go down

The Story Of Hounds Empty The Story Of Hounds

Post by Dog Keeper Tue May 06, 2014 3:56 am

Hounds is about a small number of run aways. These characters have escaped life stuck inside an experiment lab. In there, they mixed dog and human DNA to merge one big super biological weapon. However, during a break in to stop the illegal experiments, many of them escaped and are now on the run. Continue the journey and see where their story ends!

A small story

“Tic, not in the toilet, mate,” Chocolate Pudding groaned, pulling the young teen away from the toilet. “We can't drink from it, nasty stuff, yeah?” He asked, raising his dark eyebrows at the pale man. A blank look was all he got before it looked as though the clogs had started to work again.

“Tic likes the toilet though. It calls to Tic.” Tic smiled, his bright blues shining through the darkness of the abandoned house. His shoulder length white hair, was sopping wet with toilet water, or so C.P hoped. The younger of the two shook his head before letting go off Tic.

“Go ahead then,” he sighed, flopping onto the once blue, but now brown, sofa. Tic yipped happily, his butt wiggling as he dived at the toilet, his head diving straight into it. “Anyone else want to join him?” Chocolate Pudding asked, looking around the room with those who had escaped with him. He thought back to that dreadful, but significant night. They had earned their freedom, but so many did not make it. C.P tried to forget their faces, but it was like a song playing over and over again in his mind. There was so much bloodshed, young or old, no one was spared.  He knew that they were lucky to escape the laboratory, but he pondered whether the cost was too high.

“No way, yucks! A good shoe will do me? Or maybe a mat? Do we have a mat? I'll go look!” Riley added, jumping to her feet, her nose twitching as she ran around the room. Her ginger hair breaking from her pigtails, curling around her chubby cheeks. “Todd, wanna help?”

The oldest of them all, looked up. His chocolate brown eyes glistened as his bones creaked and popped as he pushed himself onto his feet.

“Gimme a second.” He chuckled, leaning on a large stick. “Gah, why do I need this?” He grumbled, throwing the stick aside.

“MINE!” Riley shouted, dashing for the stick before rugby tackling it to the ground and into her jaws.

“Because you'll fall over otherwise, old man.” C.P commented, smiling at the old fart who was leaning a bit too far to the right for his liking. The darker man got up and settled the old coot back down. He turned his gaze back to Riley, who was happily chewing on her new stick.  “Riley, can Todd have his cane back?”

“No. Mine.” She growled softly, shielding it with her body.

“Riley.” C.P growled back, the whites of his teeth showing. Her dark eyes looked down as she dropped the stick, pushing it forward with her foot. “Thank you.” He smirked, handing back the drool covered stick.

“I don't want it now.” Todd pouted, narrowing his eyes at Riley who just smiled happily back.  “I don't need it. I'm as fit as a fiddle. I could run a bloody race, I could.”

“Gah! It's like looking after kids!” C.P ran a hand over his face as he settled back down on the sofa, closing his eyes, wishing he could block out the others. He couldn't believe it really. Out of the few who had escaped, these were the ones who had made it. An old fart, an over hyperactive girl, an insane teenager and a little girl. He sure had picked a weird bunch.

A pair of golden eyes popped up in front of him, both wide and full of wonder. Midge, she was the youngest of them all. Barely even a year old in canine years, and not even a pre-teen in human.

“What do you want, Midge?” He smoothly asked, hoping that his deep voice wouldn't scare her away. Her eyes watched him carefully before she scrambled onto the sofa. “Midge?”

The girl only gave a small smile before playing with the hem of her make-shift dress, that was just a large t-shirt they had found.

He shook his head and smiled. If anything, he was glad he had gotten her out. Midge didn't deserve a life in there, none of them did, but for a girl who had barely grown out of her jelly shoes, it wasn't a life for her.

“Do you want something?”

Once again, she did not reply. She never did, but he never stopped asking. Hoping that one day, she'd speak again. He wondered if she could, or if the labs had striped her of that. The labs had done a lot to them. He wasn't sure who was worse off. He shook his head. It didn't matter any more, they were out and they were not going back.

“Does anyone have any idea where we go next?” C.P asked, perching forward on the sofa. Best to get as far away from the laboratory as possible, especially with this loud lot.

“A bed would be nice.” Todd added, looking hopeful.

“No, I meant like a place to hide.” C.P replied, trying to hide his annoyance, but his set jaw was a dead give away. “Look, we want to keep our freedom, right? So-”

“They may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!” Tic chanted, popping his head out from the toilet. He rose up and put his hands on his side, puffing out his chest. A silence broke out between the gang before something clicked in Tic's whacked brain and he deflated with a smile printed on his cheeks. “Tic likes Blackpool.” He added, looking as innocent  as ever, as though he never had his random outburst. C.P wondered how many screwed were twisted inside Tic's mind. The labs had done a good number on him.

“Blackpool, it is then.” C.P said, delighted to finally get an answer. “Do you know how to get there?”

“No, why?” Tic smiled.

“Ugh!”

Maybe it wasn't too late to go back to the labs.
Dog Keeper
Dog Keeper
Admin

https://hounds.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum