Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My sigs and Art
Henias the police dog EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm by Tic

» Chocolate Puddin'
Henias the police dog EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:43 am by Chocolate Pudding

» My Art pieces
Henias the police dog EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 am by Riley

» The Shack. (Main RP Area)
Henias the police dog EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:15 am by Henias

» Henias the police dog
Henias the police dog EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:45 am by Dog Keeper

» Character Biography Scorah
Henias the police dog EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am by Dog Keeper

» Todd's Glory Days
Henias the police dog EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm by Dog Keeper

» Favourite books
Henias the police dog EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am by Riley

» Favourite book covers
Henias the police dog EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am by Riley

Chat my Minions
Visitors since April 2014
stats for websites

Henias the police dog

3 posters

Go down

Henias the police dog Empty Henias the police dog

Post by Henias Tue May 06, 2014 5:05 am

Name: Henias
Nickname: Henia
Origin: Switzerland
Species: Swiss shepherd (purebred)

Dog description: Henias has pure white fur and chocolate brown eyes. He’s a very sleek and good looking dog, well-muscled under his soft white coat (even though no one can see that). He has big paws like those of a wolf, yet there’s no wolf blood within him, and beautiful perked ears. His fur looks always like its brushed neatly, even though no one brushes him. Henias never appears to be dirty a single day, and that’s what he’s known for; a beautiful, clean and good behaving purebred Swiss herder.
Human Description: When in human form, Henias is very tall. He has dark brown hair but still those same chocolate brown eyes. He’s not very broad in body build, but he has a few good looking muscles, making him appear strong and handsome. His dark brown hair always covers a bit of his right eye, making him often sweep that tuft of hair out of his face.

Weaknesses: He gets crazy when being alone for too long, always looking for attention from others. When he’s not given attention, he tends to get sad and starts whining for minutes.
Strengths: Pulling ropes and pushing things with his head, like when trying to open gates or doors. He’s very strong and clever and knows how to get what he wants.
Talents: Singing and telling stories to others, his stories are always found quite interesting by others.
Habits: He has the habit of pushing the tufts of hair out of his face. And when meeting a female, he cannot help but sheepishly grin at them, even though he doesn’t want to appear sheepishly.

Mate or Pups: He used to have a mate but she died, he never had pups.
Lover: Not anymore
Family: He’s not sure if any of his siblings or parents are left.

Henias the police dog Henias10

Personality: Henias is very clever and wise, knowing solutions to many things, and how to get obstacles out of his way. He can be a total flirt around females and always thinks he’s handsome, because he actually is. He loves to be in the spotlights, for his appearance and for his achievements, and will get very jealous and angry (even aggressive) when another dog wins from him in whatever way possible, because he always wants to win. Being a purebred he thinks he’s awesome, and he’s not afraid to show that and give his own opinion with the big mouth he has. Though, he isn’t the most horrible guy in the world. Henias tends to be nice and give compliments when he flirts with females and he isn’t rude; he never yells names at others.
Henias isn’t very fond of humans anymore, he always used to play with them and work for them as he was a working dog, but since the days he spent at the lab, he began to hate humans and found it hard to trust them ever again.

History: Henias was a purebred Swiss herder born in a litter of four pups. He was born at first so the oldest, and also the biggest. He always loved to see himself in the reflection of the water and when playing a game with his siblings, he always made sure to win those games so his parents would be proud of him. Though, his parents were never proud; they cared more for his siblings than him because they were cuter in appearance and behavior. It stung his little puppy heart.
When he turned eight weeks old, he was suddenly taken away by a nice looking man. There were months after that that they played games together, fetching sticks and pulling ropes; he always won from the man, and he was rewarded straight after that with compliments, sweet words and hugs and petting. He loved it there and he loved it even more when he met other shepherd dogs like him. well, not exactly like him because he was the only white shepherd, the only Swiss one. It made him feel special.
He always had to play with other men by biting them. Often they wore a thick coat to protect their bodies with, but sometimes Henias and his owner went out late at night to catch men without suits, and his owner would always wear some strange kind of clothes. That’s when Henias knew it was serious, not playing at all, and he would always do his best to win this ‘game’ and be better than the others.

However, these ‘games’ made him feel so good about himself that he constantly wanted to protect his owner when they got home from work. One night he heard footsteps in his house and thought there was burglar, so he attacked and didn’t hold back when he heard those screams. He was soon hit on his head with something hard and when he hit the ground he saw he had attacked his owner, which he actually had sworn to protect.
Failing as a great work dog, Henias was kicked out of the house. He had waited for days in front of the door for his owner to open it and let him in again, but whenever the man went out he never was allowed back inside.
He had lived on the street for a year, always returning to that house that belonged to his former owner, when suddenly another man grabbed him by his scruff and pulled him away. He was taken away by a big car filled with other dogs and soon after that locked up into a place what looked like some sort of lab. Henias had seen such a place before when he was still a working dog and it really made him feel uneasy. And he was right about that, because soon after they did experiments on him, he never felt the same again, and he hated it there.
He wished for a day he would be free, so he could return to his owner.

Henias the police dog Henias11
Henias
Henias

http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Henias the police dog Empty Re: Henias the police dog

Post by Riley Tue May 06, 2014 10:24 am

Henias sounds really cool :3 I can tell you put a lot of effort into the bio and I think it's really good. I definitely enjoyed reading it and I can't wait for your to be accepted :3

It should definitely be interesting to see his flirting with the others Razz
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Keeper Wed May 07, 2014 6:45 am

Henias the police dog Accept19

Welcome to the site. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me, Dog Keeper. :3
Dog Keeper
Dog Keeper
Admin

https://hounds.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum