Hounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» My sigs and Art
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:06 pm by Tic

» Chocolate Puddin'
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 10:43 am by Chocolate Pudding

» My Art pieces
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:46 am by Riley

» The Shack. (Main RP Area)
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:15 am by Henias

» Henias the police dog
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:45 am by Dog Keeper

» Character Biography Scorah
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:44 am by Dog Keeper

» Todd's Glory Days
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 pm by Dog Keeper

» Favourite books
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:09 am by Riley

» Favourite book covers
Character Biography Scorah  EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:05 am by Riley

Chat my Minions
Visitors since April 2014
stats for websites

Character Biography Scorah

3 posters

Go down

Character Biography Scorah  Empty Character Biography Scorah

Post by Scorah Tue May 06, 2014 6:46 am

Name: Scorah
Nickname(s): Score
Origin: Welsh

Species: Border Collie

Description:
Canine Description: Scorah as a dog has deep brown eyes. His fur is tri-coloured, with black all along his back, white on his belly, paws, legs and tip of his tail. He has brown under his nose going back to his eyes and two brown spots like eyebrows above his eyes.

Human Description:  As a human, he has an almost sickly pale skin and shining short black hair that always looks like he was just dragged out of bed. He keeps his deep brown eyes.

Build: As a Human Scorah might be considered short, however he’s only just under the average height. In both canine and human forms he has a thin, small body. He has face that seems to melt the heart of everyone who sees it, be it either dog or human, he’s cute as a button.
As a dog he’s meant to be a medium sized dog but doesn’t quite reach that size, and argues that he still has plenty of growing to do.

Weaknesses: He can be a bit clumsy at times and has quite bad coordination and has a track-record of breaking things or making things get lost, never to be found again for months. Not only that, b
Strengths: Despite his small build he is surprisingly strong and is incredibly quick to boot. He also seems to have a limitless source of energy, it’s like he never gets tired.

Talents: He’s excellent at seeing things from a great distance away and he never loses sight of something/one once he’s seen them. He can follow and track someone for miles if he needs to.

Habits: He has a nasty habit of chewing things. If he’s human he’s chewing on the end of lollipop sticks, if he’s in his canine form then he’s chewing sticks or whatever he can wrap his mouth around. He claims it helps him think.

Family: He comes from a long line of Welsh agility champions, mostly on his mother’s side. He however was part of a large litter, and the youngest so he was not picked to carry on his family’s legacy. He quickly managed to wander off away from his family and hasn’t looked back since.

Personality: He has a very excitable attitude. If he sees someone walking on the other side of a street or a field then he has no choice but to go all the way over to them and tell them just how happy he is to see them. He also loves playing and making new friends, even if they don’t seem that keen on being friends or playing with him. However if people refuse to play with him then he goes into a bit of a huff and complains a lot.
He can at times get a little agitated if people ignore him or try and force him into things, either physically or otherwise.

History: From a young age he was expected to carry on the family legacy of being some of the best agility dogs in the country, however being the smallest and youngest in his litter he was not picked among his brothers and sisters to be the next great champion. However he didn’t let it get to him, and rather than live as a pet he went out and looked for adventure.

It was during one of his many walks and run around that he was lured by a man with delicious smelling food and hauled into a big black box with wheels and taken somewhere strange and a little frightening. Some of the people there were nice whilst others were mean for no good reason. And he quickly learnt the best way to get rewarded and not told off or beat up was to act a certain way around certain people.

After a few months of being mostly on his own and being poked, prodded and made to eat and drink weird stuff he woke up and realized all his fur was gone and he can stand up on two legs.

If a little wobbly at first, he soon caught on how to walk, and then run, then even sprint and jump. When they let him out into the exercise yard? That was their last mistake. Because the fence might have been high enough to stop a dog climbing over it. But a human? Well he was well out of sight, away from that weird and scary place before anyone even realized he was gone.

Scorah

Back to top Go down

Character Biography Scorah  Empty Re: Character Biography Scorah

Post by Riley Tue May 06, 2014 10:28 am

I'm really liking all the different histories I'm reading for each character :3 I love that Scorah was meant to be the best in agility etc. I think it adds a cool layer to things :3

Can't wait to see you in RP :3
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Keeper Wed May 07, 2014 6:44 am

Character Biography Scorah  Accept19

Welcome to the site. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me, Dog Keeper. :3
Dog Keeper
Dog Keeper
Admin

https://hounds.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down